Register Now for YY Wheelchair Tennis Lessons
massive-dev | August 25, 2016
September YY wheelchair tennis lesson registration is now open! Make sure to sign up early, since registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis. As usual, we will be offering a beginner, junior, intermediate and advanced lessons, so there’s something for every participant.
Some handy notes:
- Though drop-in is available, please confirm with Steve beforehand.
- If you who have to miss YY lessons due to ITF tournament travel or other sport conflict and would like to register for only a portion of the lessons please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for registration.
- Because of the September long-weekend and the provincial team training camp there will only be two Sunday sessions in September. Please pay attention to the dates listed below.
- Please connect with Steve if you need to borrow a chair.
- All players must have a valid 2016 BC Wheelchair Sports membership ($10.00) to participate in any BCWSA programming.
To register, click here.
Where: YY Tennis Facility Address – 7460 Steveston Hwy, Richmond, B.C.
Coach Steve can be reached at: 778-237-2767 or email@example.com
Michelle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-333-3520 x208
September Tuesday Session Dates:
· September 6
· September 13
· September 20
· September 27
September Sunday Session Dates:
· September 11
· September 18
· No YY Sessions on September 4th or 25th