We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Social Media Consultant to create a strategy for short-form video content for BC Wheelchair Sports Association. As our Social Media Consultant, you will be responsible for working with our team to develop a comprehensive and effective video strategy that will help us connect with our audience and increase engagement across our social media platforms and help equip our team to take this strategy forward following the conclusion of the contract.
- Develop and implement a short-form video strategy for BCWSA
- Create compelling and engaging video content that resonates with our audience and promotes our mission
- Collaborate with our team to identify key themes and messages that should be highlighted in our video content
- Work with our Communications and Fund Development Coordinator to understand BCWSA's goals and mission.
- Track and analyze video performance metrics to inform future content decisions.
- Work with our team and train them to be proficient in implementing your plan following the conclusion of your contract.
- Supervise the procurement of technical equipment necessary to facilitate a robust social media presence.
- Proven experience in developing and executing social media video strategies
- Excellent video editing skills and proficiency in video editing software
- Strong understanding of social media trends and best practices
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of trends in non-profit communications and the use of digital marketing for fundraising
If you are passionate about using social media for social impact and are an expert in short-form video strategy, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications by May 12th by emailing Nathan Bragg at firstname.lastname@example.org